Severance Agreements For Employers
If you are an employer concerned about a complaint or potential legal action from a terminated employee, or you are undergoing a reorganization or reduction in force necessitating the elimination of employees, we can draft a separation agreement designed to avoid litigation and bring closure to the employment relationship.
If your business needs help with these or other employment law issues, contact us by telephone at 888-545-2325 (toll free at ) or online.
- Administrative Charges For Discrimination Claims
- Sexual Harassment Prevention & Defense
- Corporate Compliance & Best Practices
- Employment Policies & Manuals
- Internal Investigation
- Employee Misclassification
- Management & Employee Training
- Wage & Hour Claims
- Non-Compete Agreements For Employers
- Severance Agreements For Employers
- Disciplinary Actions & Termination