Mr. Auerbach is an employment attorney located in our Coral Springs, Florida office. Mr. Auerbach primarily focuses on employment law and represents both employers and employees before administrative agencies and trial courts.
Mr. Auerbach proudly represents plaintiff and defendant clients in all aspects of litigation involving the Fair Labor Standards Act, overtime compensation, minimum wages, equal pay, unemployment compensation, discrimination, harassment, workers' compensation retaliation, whistleblower, and wrongful termination, among other employment disputes.
Jacob also helps clients get short-term and long-term disability benefits from insurance companies. He assists people with disability claims, disability appeals, and litigation of wrongfully denied disability benefits. Jacob represents the client with claims against large insurance companies and plan administrators. He also advises clients on the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- University of Central Florida
- B.S. - 2006
- Major: Health Sciences
- Florida, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2012
- Rising Star SuperLawyers 2017, 2018
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Florida NELA
- Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A., Associate, 2012 to 2014