Representing Florida Employees In Work Issues
If you have suffered wrongful or unfair treatment in the workplace such as discrimination, sexual harassment or retaliation, you have the right to seek legal recourse. At Gallup Auerbach, with offices conveniently located in Hollywood and Coral Springs, Florida, we focus our law practice exclusively on employment law and we pride ourselves on the responsive, personal, caring service we provide each client.
Our lawyers practice exclusively in the area of employment law. This concentrated approach helps to ensure our clients receive knowledgeable, thorough legal service. Our lawyers are highly attentive to each client, and respond quickly to emails and phone calls in order to keep clients informed and up to date about new developments in their cases. We serve clients in the Miami-Dade area and throughout Florida.
If you need employment law advice or representation with regard to an employment-related claim or lawsuit, contact us today by filling out the Case Evaluation form (How Can We Help You?) on the left side of this page. An experienced South Florida employment attorney will contact you. We will contact you and provide more information about how Gallup Auerbach can help.
Were You Discriminated Against?
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Race discrimination
- Sex or sexual orientation discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- National origin discrimination
Other Employee Concerns
- Wage and hour matters (overtime and minimum wage)
- Whistleblowers and retaliation
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Workers’ compensation retaliation
- Disability Insurance Claims
Our attorneys also have extensive experience with other workplace legal issues, such as failure to pay wages; negligent supervision; retention and hiring; and breach of contract. You should not be afraid to report any workplace violation, because most employment laws provide protection for employees from any retaliatory action by their employer in response to a complaint of discrimination or reporting of a violation of law.
When a claim arises, we make reasonable efforts to try to reach an amicable settlement whenever possible. Settlement is often better for all parties involved as compared to the cost and stress of litigation. However, if it becomes necessary to go to trial, we will do so aggressively and zealously on your behalf.
If you are interested in pursuing an employment claim, we are here to help you.
Our offices are conveniently located between Miami and Palm Beach in Hollywood and Coral Springs, Florida.
- Employee FAQs
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Long And Short-Term Disability Insurance Claims
- Family And Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Gender/Sex Discrimination
- Non-Compete Agreements For Employees
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Severance Agreements For Employees
- Sexual Harassment
- Whistleblowers & Retaliation
- Can an employer retaliate when an employee complains about harassment or discrimination in Florida?
- Can I be fired without cause in Florida?
- Can I sue a company for wrongful termination In Florida?
- Can I sue an employer for unpaid wages in Florida?
- Can I sue for job discrimination in Florida?
- Do I need a lawyer for an unemployment hearing in Florida?
- Is a non-compete agreement enforceable in Florida?
- Is a whistleblower protected under Florida law?
- Is an employer required to provide severance pay in Florida and can I negotiate a better separation agreement?
- May an employer or supervisor play favorites among employees?
- What is sexual harassment at work under Florida law?
- Workers’ Compensation Retaliation