Management & Employee Training
You cannot operate your business in compliance with labor and employment laws without well-trained human resources (HR) personnel. Depending upon the size of your business, HR training may simply involve keeping yourself well-versed in these rules and regulations. If you run a larger organization, you may need to have a formal training program for HR and management.
In either case, making sure you have the right employment law information is crucial. At Gallup Auerbach, we work with businesses throughout South Florida to help employers protect their interests and make sure they operate in accordance with laws that regulate:
- Wage and hour guidelines
- Scheduling and payment of overtime
- Classification of employees (i.e., temporary, seasonal, part time, full time, etc.)
- Regulations that are specific to an industry (i.e., trucking companies and driver fatigue prevention regulations)
It is also valuable to help your employees understand the legal definitions of discrimination, harassment and a hostile work environment, as well as:
- The identification and prevention of discrimination or harassment
- What steps to take when accusations of a hostile work environment have arisen
- Equal opportunity hiring practices
- Modifications for disabled workers
Ongoing Counsel For Your Daily Employment Law Needs
Owning and operating a business is not a one-time endeavor. You need to have a consistent understanding of these important regulations as your staff changes and your business grows.
We offer consultative services on a flat monthly retainer fee basis so you can contact us at Gallup Auerbach whenever a question arises, instead of receiving a bill every time you need a simple question answered. It is always best to get the information you need ahead of time, rather than simply hope to avoid legal disputes by guessing your way through employment law issues.
How Can We Help You?
- Administrative Charges For Discrimination Claims
- Sexual Harassment Prevention & Defense
- Corporate Compliance & Best Practices
- Employment Policies & Manuals
- Internal Investigation
- Employee Misclassification
- Management & Employee Training
- Wage & Hour Claims
- Non-Compete Agreements For Employers
- Severance Agreements For Employers
- Disciplinary Actions & Termination