The landscape for corporate regulations and ethics standards is increasingly strict and receives heavy scrutiny by regulatory and legislative agencies. Anything from governmental administrative consequences to civil lawsuits to criminal prosecution can arise if a private or public organization fails to uphold standards set by:
- The Department of Justice
- The U.S. Attorneys’ Offices
- The Securities and Exchange Commission
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- The Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR)
Your best chance for avoiding serious consequences from one of these agencies or organizations is to have a thoughtful, clear and well-organized corporate compliance program in place. Such programs provide managers with peace of mind in dealing with employment law disputes, and they provide employees with protection when issues of wrongdoing in the workplace need to be brought up to managers or human resources personnel.
At Gallup Auerbach, with offices conveniently located in Hollywood and Coral Springs, Florida, we work with clients throughout Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties and throughout the State of Florida, protecting their interests and building an environment in which their businesses can grow and thrive.
Experienced And Dedicated Florida Employment Lawyers
Attorneys Dana M. Gallup and Jacob K. Auerbach have a combined over 30 years of experience in employment law issues. They are often considered the go-to counsel for small to mid-sized organizations that need an ongoing legal representative for everyday labor and employment law questions. Depending upon your organization’s needs, it may be valuable to retain the services of Gallup Auerbach through a flat monthly retainer fee, so you can contact us whenever you have a legal concern to address.
We are here to help you develop and sustain legally sound corporate compliance and ethics standards to protect your business and your employees from the losses that legal disputes and litigation often involve.
How Can We Help You?
- Administrative Charges For Discrimination Claims
- Sexual Harassment Prevention & Defense
- Corporate Compliance & Best Practices
- Employment Policies & Manuals
- Internal Investigation
- Employee Misclassification
- Management & Employee Training
- Wage & Hour Claims
- Non-Compete Agreements For Employers
- Severance Agreements For Employers
- Disciplinary Actions & Termination